My first true 5.1 was Axiom's and a big SVS cylinder. Had some earlier two channel systems that I pieced together from my dad's old stuff but the only thing that came close to 5.1 is my 4.1 Kilpsch computer speakers. Had a 2.1 Bose Accustass at one point as well.

Its funny now, because before I built the Axiom 5.1 system I just anticipated adding on to my Bose 2.1. Started reading Home Theatre Spot and quickly learned what was up about Bose and first heard of Axiom.

Originally I built an HT in the family room but found that by the end of the night, and the kids were in bed, we would just rather watch a movie in the master bedroom. So built a second Axiom system with another SVS in the bedroom. The problem now is that the kids and wife won't let me play any of it at any decent level to really enjoy my creation. Wife hates the woofers!

So my sister moves into a new house a few months ago and I notice her two closest neighbors have HT's setup in their garages. The dad's are out their with their sons kicking back in couches enjoying the show -- loud too! So now I'm onto my third HT.

Love Axiom's, the company and the community!

Denon x4500h
ADA-1000 x3
VP160HP
M5HP x2
M3OW x2 sides
M2OW x2 rears
M3 In-Ceiling x4