Originally Posted By: jakewash
Looks good and glad to hear you like them. Are you going to try the QS8s all by themselves to see if you notice a difference with the Polks not playing?

I particularily like the speaker wire stapled to the wall grin

it's stapled to the wall because it won't lay flat and it bows up and sticks out. it's a UL listed staple for just that type of cable too there is actually plastic insulation around that staple so it won't damage the cable. you cant see it because the flash washes out the white plastic body of the staple and blends it in with the white out jacket of the cable and highlights the shiny metal(hee-haw!). the polk speaker you see are for channels 6 & there is another to the left of it for channel 7. those speakers only produce sound when the track is 7 channels otherwise they do nothing. the QS8's are the surround workhorses!

i have noticed that they produce a different sound in relation to direct radiating speakers and i like that for the side surrounds. they were very powerful during multichannel music. i will be spending some more time with them tonight and over the coming weekend and next week to really give them the "once over"

Last edited by solarrdadd; 07/16/10 01:41 PM.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93