Originally Posted By: pastuch

Gave up on the Klipsch RB61. They really don't do it for me. They just sound shrill and don't cause any emotion. The Klipsch RB61 has a wide and accurate soundstage but the bright highs are annoying.

The Energy CB20 has a killer midrange. They sound rich and definitely don't sound fatiguing. Not quite warm like I was expecting, just balanced. My Pioneer 1019 has no trouble driving the CB20s. They have solid base and I can't believe they only cost $350 regular price. I like these so much I would love to try the Energy RC70 towers. I bet they sound brilliant. The CB20s make me smile.

When you said this I expected you would prefer the CB20s to the M22s but I kept my mouth shut. If you don’t like the “brightness” of the M22s don’t bother with the M80s as the high and midrange are the same IMO. Not sure about the M60s since I haven’t heard them but some say they are a little more laid back than the M80s.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1