Ditto everything Jason said. I have M60/VP150/QS8/Hsu STF-2. The M60s sound great, and significantly better than the M22/VP100 I had before. The M22s were very, very good, so anybody considering those, don't worry. But in back-to-back testing the M60s sounded better to my ear -- a more full, rich upper bass and lower midrange.

Re the VP150, the YPAO auto-calibration on my Yamaha RX-V1400 usually dials back the center channel a couple more db than the L/R. Also when I manually calibrate with the RS meter using the test tones from my Sony SACD player, the VP150 seems louder before calibration. So that's consistent with what Jason said.

My temporary setup has the VP150 on the floor, angled upward about 15 degrees. Despite this when properly calibrated I detect no timbre match or localization problems -- it meshes perfectly with the other speakers. I sit 10 ft from a 50" Samsung HDTV, and the M60s are about 10 ft apart.

Ultimately I'll have the VP150 wall mounted just above the TV with the full metal bracket, and angled down slightly. My TV won't safely support the VP150.

I strongly recommend the M60/VP150/QS8 combo for both music and HT. The sound is magnificent -- detailed, rich, powerful, yet not harsh or too bright. It's like having a totally new music collection. However I also recommend a sub, despite the M60s relatively good base. Some find the M60s don't need a sub for music, but after trying it both ways I personally like a sub, even for music -- properly adjusted it blends seamlessly, adding some deep authority and punch without being artificial.

If you like music I recommend getting some multichannel material such as SACD, DVD-A, Digital Dolby or DTS 5.1 releases of current albums. Albums properly mixed for surround can sound very impressive.