Originally Posted By: alan
Hi Ichigo,

I looked into your complaint and you should shortly be receiving an email from Noreen, who is back from vacation. I only found one order in our data base for a Factory Outlet M22 for a customer in Japan, which had not been shipped, so I figured it had to be you since I didn't know your real name. (I actually tried searching for "Ichigo", LOL) As of this afternoon, it will ship and Noreen will send you the new tracking number.

Apologies for the screw-up, but it is our summer here in Ontario and our slowest period, so everyone takes off. Not an excuse, of course. And we certainly wouldn't want you to return your excellent M22s, which is what I use much of the time.

Regards,
Alan

Thanks for your time Alan. My speakers were already shipped. Too bad they were not released from customs today, so I might get them on Tuesday probably. There is just one thing I would like to point it out is that I have been told twice that my speakers were already shipped, that is the cause of my great frustration. I wouldn't mind if someone would just tell me, we are really sorry but there is gonna be a delay on your order, please wait for 2 more weeks. That would be just fine for me. smile

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.