hey ya'll...new to the forum. been lurking here for a few days and been reading lots about axiom's products. i'm not familiar with the brand, but I'm no stranger to the Canadian brands....i own a full Paradigm Monitor system and love the way it sounds.

we are in the process of building a home (we move in a few weeks) and i'm looking for a new system as the room will not accomodate the Paradigm system (esp the towers). I will also add that even if the room did, the wife would not allow it wink

i've been looking at SpeakerCraft and RBH in-walls and hanging around audioholics and that's where i read Axiom's being recommended because of the built-in enclosure on the m22 in-walls. but, when i came to this site, i saw the m22 on-walls and showed them to her and she really liked them because they are so thin.

so, short of buying them both and sending back what i don't want, i'm looking for anyone that has experience comparing the two. my main question is: do the m22 on-walls sound a little better or a lot better than the in-walls? i like that the in-walls will be more stealth and it's worth giving up some sound quality, but not a ton of it. i will be using a Paradigm 12" sub and the room is large....around 19x19 with a 19' flat ceiling, open balcony on one side and a game room on the other. i listen to 75% movies/tv, 25% music. any help is appreciated.

jeff