Can anyone recommend a 12V triggered power center or power plug that’s compatible with the EP-800 digital amplifier?

Apparently my power factor correcting Monster HTS 3500 MKII power center isn’t compatible with the digital amplifier in the EP-800. JC suggested I use an outlet with a switch on the wall, which I’m doing for the moment, but I’d like an automated solution to reduce the energy consumption of the EP-800. I’ve already left it running in one case and forgot to turn it on in another.

My EP-800 draws 24 watts in standby mode. This is a bit higher than the stated “under 10 watts” in the manual, but apparently exactly correct for the current version of the amplifier. Axiom apparently updated the amplifier to have it automatically drop to its lowest standby power level when there is no signal. This means the 12V trigger to the sub is now mostly unnecessary unless you get a warm fuzzy from having the LED go from green to red. The standby power draw in either case doesn’t change. Anyway, 24 watts 24/7 adds-up to a measureable increase in the electricity bill each month for no productive reason so I’m looking for an automated solution to turn it completely off when not in use.