Is this the one you are looking for

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/receivers/725-denon-avr-3310ci-71-av-receiver.html

Reply By JohnK to Ram .............In the past I haven't taken seriously claims that Denons could somehow handle 4 ohm loads better than units such as Onkyo, Pioneer and Yamaha, because the lab tests that I read and personal experience didn't lend any factual support to those claims. I'm also not willing to take seriously a claim that Denons aren't suitable for 4 ohm use without more than that reviewer's report.

Examining it indicates in my view that either the individual unit was defective or the measurement was flawed. Nothing suddenly happens just after 1KHz that would cause distortion in an amplifier to shoot straight up, as his 4 ohm measurement shows. Furthermore, even his 8 ohm measurement isn't in accord with Denon design results, which support a 120 watt rating over the full 20Hz-20KHz range at no more than .05% THD, when operated for five continuous minutes at the full rated power.

I was interested to compare other Denon measurement results on that site, and found that both the 1909 measurements and the 2309 measurements showed no problem at 4 ohms. I also read the rather nonsensical comments by the 1909 reviewer, who still said that there was reason not to use 4 ohm speakers(the 2309 reviewer apparently hadn't gotten the message and said nothing of the sort). So, models one and two grades down from the 3310 didn't show such an anomalous result. Just more 4 ohm silliness demonstrated.

Ram, there's no good reason for you not to go with the 3310 or 3311. Also, you shouldn't assume that an amplifier with more maximum power capability would actually give you an improvement in performance. The 2310/2311 should have all the power needed for safe volume levels with the M80s.