E2, welcome. Yes, as I indicated in the reply that Ram quoted, there's no good reason to suspect that your 1911 would have any difficulty operating the M80s at safe listening levels. In the actual text of that reply I linked the 1909 and 2309 tests to illustrate the point, rather than just mentioning them.

As I commented in that reply, the rather odd viewpoints expressed by two of the three reviewers there are another example of a silliness that sometimes seems to infect discussions when a speaker happens to be designated as having a nominal 4 ohm impedance. Using the number 4 rather than 8 doesn't transport us into a parallel universe where Ohm's Law doesn't apply. Especially with speakers such as the M80s which have a slightly higher sensitivity than average(therefore using less power and often current than an 8 ohm speaker of lesser sensitivity), it should be recognized that typical modern HT receivers of all the major manufacturers do fine with such speakers in real world home listening applications.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.