These are opinions...

You received your speakers in July of 2010. I read through all of your posts and you never made a comment of a bad finish... Ever. You did however post a lot of other questions on tuning them and getting things right, so it's not like you were absent from the board... You made over 400 posts in that time.

10 months later you posted that it appears that there is a manufacturing defect with your speakers because the vinyl is popping off via the MDF expansion.

From what I see (the speakers are turned upside down in your pictures), the speakers wicked moisture from wherever they were set. I don't know what you actually had them set on, or what was underneath, but the pictures clearly show that the speakers were absorbing moisture from whatever was underneath them. And, since it has been so long since you had them without complaint, I would have to side with Axiom in this instance.

I'm sorry about the damage, but I just don't see this as an Axiom manufacturing defect.

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7