It is difficult sometimes. Remember that companies like Iams and Eukenuba are owned by Proctor and Gamble. And I think Purina is owned by Nestle. These are large publicly traded co-corporations that are more interested in keeping there share holders happy than you or your pet. The problem is many of the vets and articles on the web are sponsored by these companies. The first place to start CatBrat is where you are shopping for your pet food. If you are getting it from box store or supermarket, it's probably not a good food.

Follow my logic. Your house cat is 99.5 percent the same as a lion, tiger, or any other wild cat. These cats have thrived in the wild for millions of years feasting on game, small animals, elk, deer, antelope, etc. Unlike dogs, which are 99.5% wolf, wild cats when they take down a deer do not eat the gut. Wolves do, this is for the plant based carbohydrates. So your cat needs the same protiens that a lion or tiger needs. That mean meat. Meat from fish, chicken, or even beef. Let me ask you this, when was the last time you saw a pride of lions, or pack of wolves having a corn roast, or attending a been festival.

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990