I have quite a collection of grass cutting machines push and riding. They even have names.

George is a Massey Ferguson 35 diesel. Production was from the late 50's. Still runs. It is an antique.

Eva is a John Deere 212. Production from the late 70's. Kohler cast iron engine, superb build quality. They don't make mowers like this anymore. Still runs.

Eva 2 is a Toro ZTR (zero turn radius). Production from 2010. Super efficient cutting, cuts down on trimming and the quality of cut makes my property look like a baseball field. The most fun mower to drive. Second year with it, no problems at all.

Grunt is a 2 cycle Lawn-Boy push mower. Year of production unknown as it was picked off the side of the road that someone had for garbage pickup. The pinnacle of push mowers and my absolute favorite of the bunch. I use this to plow through feet tall grass that the riding mowers can't get to. Wet, dry it doesn't care. Goes through grass and tall weeds like butter and never clogs.

Marcy is a 2 cycle Lawn-Boy with bag attachment. I don't use it that much honestly because you have to use the bag. Good for lawn directly around the house. Production was from the 80's.

Randy is a Murray $70 - $120 dollar push mower jobs. A "beater mower" used for cutting ditches. One lasted 2 years, the other is going on 5.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne