Hi guys,

I'm going to order the M80s and matching center channel.

I've generally skimped on cables and just used standard 14 gauge rat shack cables, but I always feel like I might be missing out using cheap copper cables. Always in the back of my mind.....

I would like some advice as to the best bang for the buck when it comes to good cables. I would budget maybe 300-400 for 3 cables. I would need 1 at 5' 1 at 7' and 1 and 10'.

I'm also running an emotiva xpa 5 amp. Just wondering what you owners of the M80s use for a good speaker wire?

I know some people insist that there is no difference between any cable and then I read about how one cable over another makes a massive difference. I don't know what to believe but I don't mind spending a bit for peace of mind.

I was reading about anti cables from speltz and they seem to get rave reviews and are about 10.00 a foot.

If someone has time and they can recommend something used even from Canuckaudiomart. I would really appreciate it. I know nothing about cables and would appreciate some feedback. Best bang for the buck cables for best bang for the buck speakers right.

thanks.