Sometimes, no matter one's endeavors, it can be quite difficult to assess one's own performance without the likes of critiques, report cards or semi-annual reviews.

I have felt that way here for some time now, writhing in a murky pool of uncertainty and self-doubt. So, with all the "Notify" clicks garnered by my recent "controversial" post, I am relieved to know that I am "on time and under budget."

I'm so goal oriented, that my journey to any goal can look like the scenery from the window of a speeding car.

So, to all my "notifiers," I thank you for the confirmation that I AM doing my job. (I KNOW it was a conspricay between Ray, Fred, and Terry, but that's OK).

I DO understand your feelings and your reactions. It was a bit over the top and I would probaly feel exactly the same way if I were a phobe and not a sexual.

So now I've got one strike. If it's three-strikes-you're-out, I'd better make the next two REALLY count!

And please don't interpret that as a threat. A I JUST told you, they're GOALS.

Last edited by BobKay; 11/07/11 01:51 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.