Good stuff. I think I'll stick my toe in this pool and pick up a few music DVDs. The Eagles and Norah Jones are probable starting points.

Shawn, that's an interesting website for DTS CDs. Might be worthwhile to explore as well.

Jack - I hope you are beginning to feel better. I really don't have a website or other resource to point you to on these things. I just wandered past a small selection in music store when I was trolling for CDs earlier this week. I thought about it a bit and this thread is the result. I remember seeing a really extensive thread on some forum last year where the denizens were in some kind of a feeding frenzy in explaining how to work Columbia House over and use their tactices to get 3,000 Cds for 16 cents each, or some such nonsense. I may try and track that down and see if the music DVDs can be gotten that way.

I was just sitting here thinking that the money I saved buying the Axioms will begin to evaporate as I spend it on things to listen to so I can enjoy the great audio from the speakers I saved money on. I will likely get dizzy going in this circle.