Well. I took a llok at the county library selection and found 6700 titles. As we speak, my wife is watching a Faith Hill concert that has her enthralled. I also picked up a Chicago concert (A&E Live By Request), Diana Krall Live in Paris and Riverdance Live From New York City.

The library also has Hell Freezes Over, Monterrey Pops and Norah Jones in New Orleans among many others. I'll swing by tomorrow and put a hold on them.

I also picked up "The Others" to try out the audio based on multiple recommendations.

Last night was kind of interesting. I was doing one of those "Let me try THIS CD now that I have my Axioms" things. I played Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion doing "The Prayer". Good God!!!! Not only were the voices incredible, but there is a level of bass that must be heard/experienced to be appreciated and it continues throughout the song.

The I popped in Season 6, disk 2 of Stargate SG-1 and watched the episode titled "Nightwalkers". At one point, the army guys are called in in their duece & 1/2s. My wife wandered in just as one of the trucks appeared on the left surround . She turned back to the speaker and spun slowly around as the truck made it's way completely around the room and stopped at the rear surround. She just grinned.