I was thinking of the product that Parts Express sells.

"Applying this high-quality vinyl wrap is a cost and time-effective way to achieve professional-looking results. Available in 5 different colors and grains, with a peel-and-stick pressure sensitive adhesive on the back. No expensive tools are necessary for application-- scissors, a razor knife, and a straight edge are all that are needed. Simply peel, stick, and apply. Sold in rolls containing 2' by 10' of material. 10 mil thick."

http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?webpage_id=3&SO=2&&DID=7&CATID=48&ObjectGroup_ID=135

These may not be the colours you are interested in but I'm sure a google would put you in the right direction.

Why stop with paint or vinyl? I'm pretty sure that some wallpapers might give you the right look as well.

I'm suggesting these as options as I think they would be easier to change as your wall colour changes.

or is everybody beige, beige, beige?

I'll admit to being a user of colour. Our living room is magenta with a darker tone of the same paint on the fireplace wall.

Last edited by FordPrefect; 03/10/04 08:54 PM.

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp