I'm definitely going to get a couple of samples before purchasing. I was thinking about getting the maple and the cherry, seeing how each looked just as Axiom sends them (gorgeous I presume). Then, I'll probably do some experimenting and see what kinds of paint and/or vinyl they'll take. I'd hate to start painting my new babies only to find they look like crap or the paint won't adhere, etc., etc. Then, I'd have to commit harry-krishna (It's harry-carry, ma....)

To be quite honest, I'm really only thinking of my wife's preferences. I think that the Cherry all around would look pretty rich. And definitely different than the regular black boxes my friends have on their walls.

I am really just testing the waters.

That said, I feel like Ford is making fun of me....wallpaper - please! Now, I think we're going overboard. There's a line between making the speakers less obtrusive and having spy-like cloaking devices on them. If concealing the speakers were my first priority, I'd be over in the cube (B*se) camp, wondering where all my mid-range went, or I'd be investing in in-walls. Neither suond very functional to me.