Studying is going well so far. Exam is on April 13th so I'm down to about 2 months. I've got a stack of papers about 9" high of all of the problems that I have worked so far, gathered TONS of references, tabbed the hell out of some of my books, etc. I've been working a lot of problems in both the morning breadth and afternoon geotech depth module that I will be taking.

I'm attending a PE training course in Dallas for 3 weekends spread across march. I'm really looking forward to getting some benefit from this class. I'll be making the 5 hour drive down on Wednesday night,coming back Sunday night (class is from 9-5 thur, fri, sat, and sunday- repeated 3 times).

My goal is to be so over prepared for this exam that I walk out mad at myself for wasting so much time studying.

So far I am on track but have a lot more to go.

I'm going to sit down this saturday and take an 8 hour mock exam. The organization that puts on the test sells a sample exam which I bought a month or two back but have yet to crack open as I've been waiting until I feel a little more prepared and can do an actual test run with it.

-David