Thanks John,

I plan on trying the feel of several different pieces prior to shooting anything. I am not sure as to the model number of the "large" Glock...

Concealed and carry isn't a concern, i am not sure if i will ever get that permit... Self-defense is also not a primary concern..

I was really surprised at how inexpensive handguns are. I always had the perception that they were quite expensive. The last time i shot a handgun was in bootcamp in 2003, and i really don't know much about them. So, i will have to get educated as to which piece would be best for me.

An episode today of Son's of Guns had a Glock 12 full auto handgun. However, i think that would be a bit much for me.

I think targetmasters said that a box of 50 9mm rounds was around 25$? Granted, they only let you use their amo, as this is a revenue source for them. Even at 25$ a box, thats not too much $$.. So, i don't know the cost difference of ammo would be enough to justify the cost of another gun? Again, this is something new to me... I do have several prior military buddies who are BIG into guns... So, in the future i will probably be buggig them as well grin .

Last edited by dakkon; 07/26/12 03:09 AM.