Thanks, guys, for all your comments. I really am leaning more toward straight, 2-channel stereo, because (1.) I just don't watch that much TV/movies, and basically just want the set-up for music, (2.) while I appreciate that SACD may sound incredible, I believe from what I've read at this point there are only about a thousand or so titles available (though more all the time, of course) and I also have had no luck at all in the past with devices that "mimic" something other than what they are - in this case, systems that "mimic" true surround sound, when the source is recorded in stereo, and finally (3.) Hey, I can always upgrade at some point in the future, if 5 or 6 channel systems really come into their own. Now, I've just been to a very reputable high-end dealer here - I want his opinion on the Axiom M60's when they arrive - we're going to compare them to a comparable (but $500 pricier) B & W floorstanding model. Of course, I'm wary, since he would love to sell me the B & W's, but I can at least hear for myself. He also recommended a Denon DRA-685 receiver. Anybody have experience with this model? Has 100w/channel, so I guess its powerful enough. Comments? Also, any recommendations for a suitable CD player? Thanks again!