Hmm. heres where my movies really shine

KLH ASW-10-120 . you may have seen one before. theyre the 99 dollar ones costco was/is selling although mine is the older model which is known to overheat and die/nearly catch fire unlike the new ones which are really ugly and plasticy.

For movies it does work pretty well, i only plug it in when i watch a movie and thats just because i like some BOOM. which i hate in music. For what it cost its pretty decent, i mean it ruins music but when a movie comes on it'l boom you right out of the room! lol. One funny thing is, it is rear ported (needs a vortex port!!) and i have the blinds for the sliding door right behind it, well i usually watch movies with the blinds closed so when some bass hits the blinds are being blown all over from the air coming out of the port. its really funny. lol.

I wish i had the money for something decent which i could use to compliment the M80's for music to add a little more slam but i dont have the money for it so the klh will have to stay for a few more years. or till i blow it up.