Thanks, Murph, for taking the time to respond. I AM aware that I can, for instance, set a different ring tone for different email accounts, etc. by changing them individually.

What I'm looking for is the ability to set...and save... different "profiles" so I can make quick changes.

For instance, using the example above:

- A "daytime" profile where everything is at a high volume.

- An "Emergency Overnight" profile where the phone would ring in case someone needs me, but emails and texts would remain silent so those wouldn't wake me. And my Alarm wouldn't be silenced so I can get up in the morning!

- A "Client" mode for when I'm with a customer. Maybe this would allow phone calls at a medium volume, appt. reminders at a louder volume, and texts to be silent so I'm not interrupting
my customer time with JP texting me with what he had for lunch.....

Having this capability allows me to globally change many different types of notification volumes with one selection choice.

I think using the terms "Notification Profiles" really gets at what I want to do.

I would think that if this is standard with Blackberries, someone would have incorporated this into Droids or at least developed an app to enable these capabilities.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::