Well, yesterday I spent the day wrestling with baseboards & wiring but my second EP400 installation went very well. Wires are mostly not visible & my pet Canada Goose has a more prominent place that strategically hides a furnace vent there in the floor.

I fear that I've created a mini-disco on my living room, ha! Although it is driven only by my 35W/Ch tube amp, this is a very powerful audio system. Bass dispersion is understandably less centered now & perhaps a little more even throughout the listening area. Overall, it is a very impressive setup that fits well aesthetically into our room. A little tweaking on sub levels is still required as they can easily be overpowering, although the bass is so clean it doesn't get annoying, just too much at times.

Some pics:

Thanks to the entire crew at Axiom for providing such a nice collection of outstanding products. This by far is the best audio only system that I've ever owned - I've had more than a few over the years. Sats/subs are nice way to go & they don't sacrifice if anything much considering their small size...

TAM