I have been wanting to order for awhile and took the plunge. Now the horrible period of waitng for the speakers to arrive begins. I have been running a Klipsch Quintet 5.1 setup for a few years. I decided a few months ago that it was time to upgrade and began searching for new speakers. I was going to stay with Klpsch until I came across Axioms in a few other forums I was checking out. After coming to this site and checking it out I became very interested. Reading the reviews,seeing the awards Axiom has won, and following this and other forums about how all of the owners love these speakers made me want to check them out even more. Then when you add free shipping a 30 day trial and great prices (at least if they live up to the hype)I had to give them a try. I usually do not like to buy somthing like speakers unless I can hear them first, but I decided to go out on a limb since I can send them back if I do not like them. I am also ordering a Yamaha rx-v1400 to drive the speakers in a 7.1 setup.

The speakers I ordered are:
M22ti for the mains
VP150 center
QS4 left + right surrounds
M2i left + right center surrounds
I am also going to keep powered sub from my klipsch set. It provides plenty of bass for where I live. Neighbors complained about it not too long after I moved in.

Cant wait till they arrive!!

Pioneer VSX94TXH, M22ti fronts, VP150ti, QS8ti side + rear, SVS PB13 Ultra, Oppo BDP93