re: Bandit

Sometimes he sleeps near the right channel and sometimes he gets up and goes elsewhere, just like he does when the system is not in use. He does not notice TV, at all, though he uses the house's mirrors to position himself to see around corners.

I once came into the living room to find my then 3 yr old female Pit with her face up against a 36" CRT television, trying to sniff the ass-end of a wildebeast. She had been on the sofa when I left the room, so the movement must have caught her attention. Some notice, or even "watch," and others aren't at all interested.

Funny that three of you who responded, (thanks, all) are M60's people. These will spin your head. Like you, when I decided on the 60's, I had no plans to move up to the 80's. I still wouldn't. These however, are a whole new game.

Mine just showed up at the refurb shop and I've considered buying them back. When I ordered on the great trade-up offer, it DID cross my mind to ask Brent, on the sly, "So c'mon dude, how much for me to keep 'em,?" but thought it too tacky to abuse what slight familiarity I may have.

It'd be so cool! There's enough ceiling room to stack them right on top of the M100's, kinda like a washer/dryer "duet." It'd take a while for the UV light to make the finishes look the same, maybe as much as 18 months, and then there's another amp, but...

Look, you fell for the "fusion" thing, don't do it again. I'd put them in my bsmt. shop, espec now that I have to have one of my Snell woofers repaired for the 2nd time in 30 years. I'd retire them.

It's a nutty enough idea for me to do it, but I should just wait for damaged M3's in any finish at all. It'd be cheaper and I can't hear what's playing 1/2 the time anyway.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.