I went back to the link of the crash photo's and read through some of the comments posted about the accident. All the professional drivers and arm chair Quarterbacks always seem to be available . Whatever the cause or reason ,the only thing important is no one was seriously injured ,everything else is just STUFF.

Ahhh well between this post and your other one in "to what extreme" I managed to deduce that the sub is on its way to you on the Big Grey Dog. CRS = Cant Remember Sh*t grin Its good you enjoy doing the tweaking, I got all the stuff together to use REW but so far have not felt compelled to use it, I like what I have. Now if I had a dedicated room where I could add bass traps and wall treatments , that's a whole different ball game. Congrats on the ps4, free is good. What I was really pointing out is that for kids , they need a good selection of games since they play endlessly and manage to complete the games so quickly. I don't game myself, those days are gone , I am more of a hand's on builder fixer kinda guy.

Last edited by Socketman; 03/01/14 07:29 PM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry