how about this, If you own M80's or M60's try this, turn down volume to 3-4 to start then without distortion crank it up slowly but very slowly. It will push your speakers so don't try it if you don't care to push them speakers to the max....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FiCT7q38SE. OOOOH Axiom M80'rock hmmmm come and take a listen at 879 Howey Drive Sudbury Ontario b3b-1h3. I am running a Pioneer top end amp which has not blown up yet, I have been running it for some time but wish to aquire a 1500ada to really push it hard plus the rest of the axiom gear ( send it to me big center big subs etc....) . I think they will at least give me the right amplifier 1500 ada to sacrifice my speakers to: so come on Axiom respond to the world..... Send me your best stuff, I will push it way past its limits and I will show anyone that comes near Sudbury Ontario what your made of. I am pushing 220 watts a side RMs if I had the ada 1500 pushing (650 watts per side ) I would show the world what were made of.... If you want me to push my speakers to the max or blow them up, I will push them way beyond the ratings ... bottom line I will kill my Axioms but ..... you guys gotta pressure Axiom to send me that 650 w per sode amp and big subs etc...... I will push them to the braking point but I need you to tell them David Brennan Is their biggest fan and he will show how many watts will kill those speakers. I would never compare the speakers to 20000 dollar speakers but I will say give me an amp (clean .002distortion) that will blow them....... I will blow them but I need an amp and not a shitty amp a good .002 distorio type.... send me one I will blow them up .