Hi Everyone,

It's time to start thinking about Axiom Audio's 35th Anniversary celebration. We are hoping that enough people are interested in making it that we can take over all of Lumina Resort for the weekend. We will have seminars, factory tours, and a big party on Saturday night. Lumina has a wonderful bar in the main lodge which will no doubt be a popular hangout for some (me for sure). Let’s see if we can top the fun that we all had at the 2010 celebration.

The festivities are planned for September 18th - 20th 2015. The cost is $350 for the weekend per person including the accommodation, dinner on Friday and Saturday, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, and all the taxes. For anyone who would like to extend their stay in either direction that can be done any time from September 15 to 24. The cost for an extended stay is the same-$175 per night per person with breakfast, dinner and taxes included.

The following is a link to Lumina Resorts website where you can take a boo at some pictures and check out the extra activities available at the resort. http://www.luminaresort.com/photo.html

Anyone that is interested in a round of golf let me know and we can arrange that.

Please let me know by PM, e-mail debbie@axiomaudio.com , or phone 1-888-352-9466 if you would like to be a part of our celebration. I will need to know if you are going to be a single, a couple, or the whole family so we can book you the appropriate cabin or room. The larger multi-bedroom cottages are great for groups of friends too.

Be sure to post here as well if you are planning the trip. We would certainly love to have you.