Michael, that's why I'd like to get the gt3 (na motor).

A buddy of mine had a C5 with headers cam and exhaust... I took a clover leaf in 3rd. However, when it started to straighten out and I dropped it in second and punched it, every cop in the area knew someone was "having some fun". After that I told him if I got a vette and drove it on the street I'd get myself in trouble.

Michael, did you get the Hurst shifter? My buddies car had that shifter, and I REALLY liked it. Super short throw & easy to get in and out of the gates.. One of the best shifters I've felt.

My buddy noted that his car got the best mpg at 80mph, you've got more displacement in the c6 though. Amazing that a vehicle with an engine making that much power can be operated efficiently.

It seems like almost all of the manufacturers are going the turbo/sc route..

Murph, my track car is a 330. When I lived in new England there were a LOT of mini enthusiasts that would attend BMW events. Many of which were couples where both partners were drivers, either co-driving one car or each had their own mini.

The mini croud was a lot of fun, they were all layed back and wanted to have a good time and chat.

on topic, what the hell is that??

P.S.
Murph, its a slippery slope... Fist you want a little more power, then some bigger brakes.... Next thing you know you've got a full blown track car.

Last edited by dakkon; 06/19/14 01:36 PM.