Good timing for this thread for me. I'm just back from two weeks vacation. Did a bunch of sailing on the Hobie, sea kayaking, relaxing/swimming at the beach, etc.

We also went to "The Killers " concert. I was really pleasantly supplied at that. We made a whole day of it with our friends and The Killers really rocked a great outdoor venue with the 'super moon' hanging over the stage Saturday night. They rocked way more than I suspected they would actually. If they come your way, go see them!! Even if you "think" that they are not your thing. They will change your mind if you see them live.

Finished it off Sunday by hanging out with my old hometown friends on a lobster boats turned "relax on the water" boat, now that the spring season is over.

On weekends in my old hometown, everybody hangs out all manner of boats. Either cruising up and down the rivers or moored up together to hang out, swim, barbecue, drink some beers, etc. As the evening hits, giant flotillas of boats tied together start to form and the guitars come out. Probably my favorite part of the summer here.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.