Hello bhunt

IMO - You have picked out the basics of a real good system - and I believe there are quite a few posters on this forum that would agree with me. The Denon Reciever will be MORE than adequate for the 60s and 150. As far as surrounds go, I suggest you dig thru some recent posts by Alan, cheeseroo, and others regarding the multipolar radiating designs of the QS speakers vs the direct sounds of the M series bookshelves. I think you will be able to gleen some really helpful info from them. chesseroo recently posted a pretty fine review of the QS8 vs M22s in his system (with the same front speakers as you want to get) - I don't know - perhaps you read it and now want other opnions on them as well.

I believe that for most home theater setups with normal sized living room/den layouts, the quad-polar design will give you more flexability for where you can place the speakers without causing undue localization issues and will provide a more enjoyable 360 degree sound experience. Just keep them out of the corners of the room.

Good luck!

Randyman