Originally Posted By: Murph
I wrote a long blurb explaining what I found but I couldn't find the link. I found it though so I'll just let you read it for yourself. Includes metered test results. Although I don't know how much weight the graphed margins of difference carry.

laminate screen info plus test comparisons

I'm extremely satisfied, if that counts for anything. Plus if a kid powerpukes on it, you can just wipe it clean! Ya... it happened.

Thanks for the link Murph. With all the reading I've done over the last week, for some reason I missed out on this material.

I think it would work quite well for my situation. Being in an apartment, I don't want to fiddle with paints and sprayers. The plan (I seem to have decided to do this) is to build an aluminum frame that I can fold up to the ceiling when not in use. That the material is easily cleaned is perfect as I was worried about dust accumulation when the screen is stored folded up.

You have a light controlled room do you not? I'm thinking about using one of the greys for ambient light viewing because the projector I'm looking at is a light cannon.

Damn, I'm starting to get excited about this. I never thought I'd be able to afford an HT projection setup.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!