I have always taken a lot of pride in the vehicles I have owned. Over the years I have polished my cars using Eagle 1, Mothers, Turtle Wax, Zymoil, 3M, NuFinish, and countless others. Eventually, I stopped at Zymoil becuase I liked it better than anything I had previously used.

Last autumn, my friend was turned on to a product line called Zaino Brothers by a co-worker. He tried it and and absolutely swore up and down about how good it is. I had already given my car its final pre-winter polish so it was going to have to wait until Spring.

With the arrival of spring, it was time to give my car her first polish of the year. I still had half a bottle of Zymoil left, but decided to go ahead and order the Zaino and try it out. 3 weeks ago, I put on my first coat of Zaino and have added 2 coats since.

I have owned my current car for 8 years and it now looks better than anytime I can remember. I really can't find the words to convey what I feel when I look at my car now. I just know it looks amazing and I don't think it has ever looked as sharp as it does now. The finish was fantastic with the first coat, and looked even better with each additional coat. If I am not mistaken, the information I read on Zaino's site claims that in order to obtain a mirror-like finish, you need to apply at least 3 coats. I found that to be true. The more coats....the more reflective my car has become.

Not only that, but others seem to agree. Never before had anybody approached me to ask what I used on my car or to compliment the way it looked. That has now happened three times in the last two weeks. 2 out of the 3 asked me what I used on my car.

When I told the two guys I used Zaino, they both said the same thing..."I've never heard of that". Their second question was where to get it.

By the way, I have been on this forum for about a year maybe. I am not a salesman for Zaino or anybody else nor do I have any affiliation whatsover with Zaino. This is the first time I have posted anything not related to HT. I just wanted to share this information with the people on this forum because I wish somebody had informed me long ago. It really is that good and I highly recommend giving it a try.

If you are curious, you can do a google search and find their site. There are some good testimonials (with pictures)on the site. On some of the pictures, you can really see what is meant by 'mirror finish' and 'the wet look'. I can attest to both.

I hope my posting a non-HT topic does not offend anybody.