Huffer -

I followed the instructions on the Zaino site and washed the car using Dawn. I then used a clay bar, but I used a clay bar made by Mother's. I was told Mother's made a good clay bar and it was just as good as the one Zaino sells.

I purchased Z-1,Z-2,& Z-6 to do the polish job. When I called to order those, I asked the guy (his name was Nick) on the phone about their tire gloss. After taking his word that their tire gloss would be superior to what I was using (Tire Wet), I went ahead and ordered it. I have only used the Z-16 tire gloss once so far; but I can tell you it has lasted considerably longer than my Tire Wet would have. Also, it dries quickly and does not spin off the tire onto the wheel wells/quarter panels when driving. My Tire Wet was infamous for that.....even after allowing hours for dry time. After I applied the Z-16, I waited about an hour and then drove the car. It did not spin off the tires and get all over. I was very happy indeed. Also, my friend that turned me on to Zaino uses Z-16 on his interior....the plastic and rubber areas. He says the shine is amazing plus you get all the UV protection that the product offers. I haven't tried this yet, as I have been devoting most of my spare time to the outside of the car so far.

One other thing that I really like about Zaino is the fact you can apply it in direct sunlight. No more driving over to your parents or friends home to borrow some shade to wax your car (for those that are apartment dwellers). I used to rent an apt. until last November, and I hated the fact I always had to go somewhere else to do my car. Now I have a one car garage.....and its kinda tight in there. I probably could polish the car inside the garage if I had to. But that is just it....IF I HAD TO. I put all 3 coats on my car out in the driveway in the sun. Nice and roomy...plus I got a start on a tan.