here here!

and for more of the same:

My oven went out last night...errrr. I bought this house almost 2 years ago (it was built in '57) and it still had the same oven. It's a 1957 model Frigidaire (at that time, Frigidaire was made by General Motors) in-wall oven - pink and chrome! It worked and looked really cool so I kept it. Well, yesterday I cut some potato wedges and put some spices and olive oil on them, put them on a cookie sheet and into the oven. Then changed clothes for a 20 minute run and headed out. The plan was to come back, spend 30 minutes preparing the rest of dinner and the potatoes would be done. Nope. Had to cut them up and pan fry them. It was a sad, sad moment. So, I get on line to look for a new in-wall oven - the first thing I learn is that they're really expensive. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised - but really, it's a box that gets hot...how complicated does it have to be? I told the boss about my sad, sad dilemma today - and he mentions that he has an in-wall oven (double oven, even) that his wife replaced for no good reason and I can have the other one if I come get it. Damn straight. It's only about six years old - and knowing his wife, it was surely a nice oven...better than what I have now, anyway. The only down side is I'll lose most of the cabinet space under the old one and I'll have to rebuild the cabinet so the new oven will fit...demolition in the kitchen. But I guess I can broil 400 salmon at the same time.

videoslave