I have had my M22ti in black for about 3 weeks now - and though i love the sound, the vinyl on one of them isnt as tightly glued as i would like, and i can see some micro-bumps on one of the corners... it aint bad, but i can see it if i look for it.

so i called axiom and informed them of the problem - i expected only nothing more than an apology and a reasoning like - "vinyl is hard to stretch over the multiple front corners". what i got instead was a tracking number for new speakers going straight to my dorm! i wasnt even charged for the speakers!

i got the speakers - this time in maple - and i noticed that one of the corners had a chip (once again, small but noticeable)... i called axiom and told them i would be keeping my black ones and sending the maples back... i also told them that i did not want new speakers because i felt that it was a hassle for them... they are TOO NICE! they repeatedly asked if i wanted new black ones shipped to me.. and i kept on telling them that i did not want to bother them no more because the cosmetic defect wasnt that big anyway. i told her, noreen, that it isnt good for their bottom line if they kept sending me speakers! LOL!!

we had a good laugh, and she told me that if i wasnt going to accept new speakers, she will be forced to take 10% off my original purchase and credit it back to my account! i said no, but she wouldnt let me go! so i was forced to agree.

axiom has such a nice customer service philosophy... wow!! i cant stress it enough, ive had enough with dealing with arrogant companies, it really is a nice breath of fresh air to have companies like axiom who really care for their customers.... cheers!! for going above and beyond the call of duty!!!

Last edited by pinipig523; 04/28/04 04:05 AM.

JOEY's PC Sound System: Polk LSi7 (x4, mains and rears) and SVS 25-31PC+ (sub)