After recently receiving my M60's, I noticed that one of the woofers had some glue on the rubber sourround and asked Axiom if this was a concern over time. Cosmetically, I thought it was not very nice to look at but did not think that it would hurt the sound any. I was informed that the glue used is specifically developed for building speakers and componenets however, if I wanted to send them back the woofer they would give me another one no cost! I am quite amazed!
Maybe it is only me but I was not sure how the glue would effect the speaker over time and since I love them so much I think I will send it back just to give me piece of mind as I do want to order the M3's soon as a second set for My NAD 372. I just got a VTF-2 HSU and with these my sound should be incredible even though it is already and let me tell you all, I listened to speakers at 3 times the price and could not get better!
Do any of you think I am being too picky with my woofer? What about shipping charges? Do I have to pay the sending part? I am asking you all first before talking to Axiom.