Unfortunately i don't have much to add. I ran into connection issues early on when i got ours several years ago. Firmware updates fixed a few things and after adding bluetooth support, we haven't had any problems since for our uses.
Our uses include two fairly simple things with an occasional third:
1) connecting to bluetooth from Apple or Android phone to play streaming online music
2) connecting to the Air via its own hotspot to play music already located on the mobile device with BubblePNP player or Apple player
3) hook up sonos to the Air inputs for use out on the deck

We haven't had a need to hook it up to the home wifi since the rest of our home units are connected with Sonos as the streaming device. We have taken our Sonos on the deck and connected it to Air in that manner. We have to switch the Air over to analog inputs and i have to remember to switch it back or else it tricks me into thinking i don't have bluetooth connectivity when i use that connection format.

Incidentally, i believe my firmware is ver 2.08 or something like that and i think they are up to ver 2.12?
Someone can confirm.
Since ours works as we need, i haven't bothered to update to the latest firmware.

For your issues, i suggest you contact Axiom via phone during the week to help sort it out. The forum is a bit slow and hard to describe issues and fixes related to software and connectivity.

Last edited by chesseroo; 06/13/21 07:26 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."