You are right Mojo, bit of an explorer. I wanted to see what the fuss was about on all reviews from a commercial brand; and its way easier to return to Costco than to Axiom.

However, that sound cut out turned out to be a keyboard chair interface problem (me). If you hook the two with wires, which these allow (but its a signal wire, secondary has its own amp), Primary sends signal to Secondary over the wire, no more wireless, but you have to go in the configuration app on the phone and tell it to use the wire, else it keeps using wireless which is a bit like weather. So that problem solved.

I am going to listen to these some more and decide if they should stay or go. Wish it was easier to audition Axioms frown

Originally Posted by Mojo
I freakin' advised you dude to not buy anything wireless. It don't matter if you've connected it up via ethernet. The shit don't work and I knew you'd have problems. I also advised you to get the less expensive M1 computer speakers with a sub. The M2 will also work but they're more expensive. And a sub. However, it's pretty darned clear to me that you are an explorer, and that's OK. You will have to discover for yourself I suppose. The M1 and M2 will give you clarity, soundstage and imaging. The M3 is less clear, imaging is more fuzzy and the sound is thicker which some prefer. The M3, depending on how you place it, may boom due to the upper bass bump in the amplitude response curve. Trust me. I own almost everything Axiom.