Thanks Rich. That is a good answer to my post. I should've added more to my post I now realize.....

If I was to have whatever number of seperate amplifiers I wanted to put into each channel. L and R woofers and L and R mid/tweet on an m60ti, what amplifier power could the woofers handle versus the tweeters and midrange? (Bi-amping scenario i guess.) (As a footnote i personally dont think bi wiring does much of anything but I think that bi amping does as I think the extra power added to each channel or pair of channels would improve overall headroom if you used the right power amounts and would also improve channel seperation i believe.)

Put another way, the 250 watt RMS spec is for the whole system, woofers midrange and tweeters. If I seperate them does the power handling spec change? The tweeters and midrange will draw what current they need and the woofers will draw what they need. I guess im trying to ask does the same thinking apply that mojo proposed to the ALFR ratings he spewed out. (the trouble maker that he is really.... smile )

Requoted here from the other thread:
"The triple woofers are 800W, each mid is 75W for a total of 300W and each tweeter is 25W for a total of 100W. Hence 1200W."

Not that im going to do this but I could give each channel its own amplifier to improve headroom and thus overall dynamics. (Keepng in mind Andrews recent video about head room). If thats not the case then why bother with the dual binding posts on the speakers?

I hope im explaining myself better.....

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595