Originally Posted by rrlev
Kodiak,
My guess is if two M60s can fill your room that an ADA1250 will be plenty. Can't imaging anyone getting close to it's max power in ... unless you like to listen from 20' to 30' away or like Mojo wear muffs to sit closer smile

Thanks Rich. Im wanting to slowly build up my great room and at some point I will either have m100, LFRs or maybe even m5hp to start with. (Which is why i suggested the ada-1500, will the ada-1500 wreck my m60ti as the RMS is higher than what the m60ti is spec'd for?) I sit back 12 feet and can go as far back as 20 feet with listening position. So my plan is to buy components that will power those options in the future but use them right now with my m60ti. The m60ti will end up doing duty downstairs is the future home theatre. It's a large space. All just plans and thoughts right now. I guess an ada-1250 could travel with the m60ti into the theatre in the future too....

I'm focussed more on getting my bedroom m3 setup dialed in (still on the hunt for a one box fully featured integrated with respctable power and capacitance) and my office m2 desktop setup with headphone station. (I'm thinking the JDS Atom+ and Atom Dac+ that you recommended a while back. Using it as preamp and dac to run my m2s...I will need to buy some type of power amplifier for those too...)

As for bi-wiring comments there, maybe yes things are possibly changed and can be measured but sometime i think alot of the changes that can be measured are unlikely to be able to be heard by humans. Can't hurt to try and experiment with it all though.

M60ti Hafler9505 & JFET Pre,Axiom Transformer. M3 Marantz PM7200 Dual 606 Denon 2700 M2 Yammy RX595