Originally Posted by MMM
there has been a few conversations on this forum about the power being used, standby and the whole nine yards.

HI. the conversation about this is good.

I am wondering if my EP600 is defective related to low power mode. ??
I did use a stereo cable for a trigger but it did change the LED from Green to red when the trigger was activated. I also bought my EP600 second hand.

I have a hard time finding the search function for the forums, in fact I cant find it at all. I know it has to be there. Originally I looked at another ubb forum and copied the url to here and it worked, but the results werent helpfull. https://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/ubbthreads.php/search Does seem to work

I'm looking for something along the lines ' I saved XX watts when my EPXXX subwoofer goes into standby ". Yea I know I am asking a lot and with all the different revs and models It probably wouldnt apply anyway.

Originally Posted by rrlev
This is one of my areas of interest.
...snip ...
That said, it's best if Axiom incorporated this thinking into future products (minimizing standby power).

The question is "are you willing to pay for it" ... as the engineering and added complexity costs would need to be spread over the number of units they sell. That may be a significant number ...

LOL . I thought Axiom already did the engineering and added complexity / costs and that it was paid for when the unit was purchased.

Like I mentioned in the original post. <20 watts isnt bad. I already got most of the savings from turning off the receiver / 60 inch screen and pc when not in use. Now turning my attention to my music room

Last edited by Jim_Perkins; 09/05/22 06:27 AM.

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4