Yeah, they have a nighttime tour of Alcatraz now. When i was out there over Spring Break I got to go on it. Maybe I'm just a dork, but I had always found Alcatraz very interesting, so in turn I really enjoyed walking around the place. And definately spring for some headphones. They are only like $5 a person, but definately worth it in my opinion. If I remember correctly the tour left around 7ish. And to make life easier, go ahead and buy tickets before your trip online so you won't have to deal with the swarn of people at Fishermans Wharf trying to buy tickets.

Definately walk across the bridge. Its incredible! Also, if you're into views, eat a meal at The Cliff House Restaurant. It overlooks the Pacific and the views are awesome! The food is pretty decent as well I suppose. Right up the hill from it is Sutro Baths, which was probaly pretty amazing back in the day, but it's more rubble(sp?) than anything now, but if you eat at the Cliff House you may as well walk up the street and see it.

China Town is pretty interesting. It's basically a bunch of tourists walking around going in all the stores haggling with the people that work in them. Pretty interesting and worth at least a walk through one day. And you have to eat in China Town at least once!

There's lots of otehr stuff to do. I was a pretty big tourist while I was there, and I had a lot of fun!