In reply to:

i dont know if that means girlfriend or wife

In this case, that means girfriend. We're both already married to our careers so spending quality time together is hard to do. Hers may be taking her far away soon. We'll have to figure out how to handle it from there. She's a great gal, though. One of the few career gals that I've met that likes the "traditional" roles - women/caretakers - men/providers. Of course, she's faking the non-provider part. Her salary is just slightly shy of mine. I have 45 folks working for me, she's only got 43. I get to tease her about me being the "big fish" in the house. I'm glad I'm not her competiton at work . She's ruthless in the business world.

She's definitely been bitten by the HT bug, though. She's threatened to get a bigger TV and M80s for her house if I didn't let her do the Troy thing here. I know when I've been beaten. Even the Duke had to walk away from a gunfight or two.

Too bad most of them don't take to things like 4 wheeling, shooting, golf, fishing, working on cars, and tailgating like they do to HT.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.