This all started when a 5 year old JBL went out on me. I sat day after day thinking I was getting great sound out of a JVC reciever a JBL sub and 2way JBL fronts. The sub went out, so I went shopping for a new sub. I came home with a (open box special) Velodyne CHT-12,hooked it up and listenened to it cut out when I cranked up the volume. Took it back and traded for a CHT-10. Got a $100.00 bucks back from that trade, so I spent another $100.00 and got a h/k avr130 (open boxed special). I brought them both home only to find the h/k didnt fit my entertainment center.
The next day I went to buy a new entertainment center. Got the new entertainment set everything up, but the old JBL speakers just didnt look right with it.
Next day went shopping for new speakers. Found some infinitys I "thought" I wanted, went to pay for them and my bank card wouldnt read. Left the store frustrated! Got home and online and started researching speakers and stumbled across an Axiom review.
Went and checked out some Boston Acoustic speakers, but didnt like the $$ tag. Came back home and decicded on the Axiom "grand master" set up (less the sub). Recieved new Axioms 2 days later and I couldnt believe all the sound I had been missing!!!!
Then I read and find out I could get even better sound, by upgradeing to the M60ts.
Anyway, I am sooo tahnkful for that JBL sub going out.
Bray

LIFE IS SHORT.
DON'T BE A DICK.