In counterpoint, I'd build on Lorenzo's comment relative to there being much less of the "dark side" on this forum. Frankly, I stop in mostly for the camaraderie, the broad discussions and the occasional opportunity to add some input. Once in a while the input is both relevant and correct!

One of the things I think about is the difficulty to convey humor with the written word. Tone of voice, body language, facial expressions and the like help tremendously in this area. As a result, fires start to burn due to misinterpretation of the receiver of what may have been meant to be a be a friendly poke.

I believe the personal attacks are much less prevalent here, but they still, unfortunately, occur. The only grind I have is with someone who continues, right, wrong or indifferent, to bang on their drum to absolutely convince all others that their opinion is not only correct, but it is the ONLY opinion that matters. And they continue to convince you of that fact relentlessly.

At the end of the day, this is a terrific forum, with the occasional wart. Jack, I hope you definately agree.