When I first received my speakers I was also a little surprised as I had one woofer that had all sorts of wierd glue on it. I contacted Axiom and they sent me another. That was fine but it also was blemished and looked used. Upon that return, I was sent a midrange instead!!! Finally we got it right and everything is good BUT I was not really happy that even though I paid full price, I believe I was sent B stock either by accident or by some other force unknown to me.

I was thinking of buying M3's but have decided to wait and swallow my pill about this issue. BUT the best thing is that these speakers are very good sounding and I am hard-pressed to find anything better anywhere near this price. I hope that I was just un-lucky but I still think someone was sleeping on the job because there is no way they could of authorised sending this as "a" stock speakers unless they were seriously hung over!!

I am not angry but only questioning the verification process before sending. Afterall, the service I did receive even though it was confused, was excellent and friendly in every way. I would suggest you return them and get new ones sent to you if they are not "B" stock.

I still want to get a set of M3's so please try to convince me that lightening won't strike me twice!

As for your amp.........I would definately change it as yours is probably not giving you the true wattage it indicates (as is with most Japanese models), you will then hear the true potential of these speakers.

NAD 372
NAD 542
HSU VTF2 mk2
M60's