Jack, I will get the pic over to you tonight, just need to find it on my laptop...

Eric, When you see that pic Jack is referring to, you will know why he is chuckling...

As for Outlaw... Most companies take the approach of co-locating a pair of subs, as that gives a 6 dB increase in output, where using the subs in different locations will "only" yield a 3 dB increase. Putting the subs in 2 different locations CAN yield a smoother room response, though it is difficult to actually achieve this better response, as you are now trying to get TWO sets of peaks and nulls to work WITH each other... rather than against each other. This is a conversation topic, and pretty involved for a forum... but smoothing the response is usually easier with a single sub or stacked pairs acting as a single sub... By the way, I did use the Hsu subs in both stacked and seperate positions, and preferred stacked... The Outlaws are a very nice price at $999 the pair, and would be (repeating myself) a great match for the PB2-ISD