a corner TV placement is not the 'best' scenario.. but, with the layout of the room, and the fireplace, i think what you have drawn is the 'best' scenario for your situation. there are very few of us that have our HT set-up exactly like we would like, but the object is to get as close as you can and be happy with it!!

i have the M60's, so i am always gonna suggest those, but i know people love their M22's also, so i think you will be happy either way. i think you should stay with the QS8's as surrounds, but maybe get a direct firing speaker for the rear.. the M3 is supposed to be good for that. in general, most suggest a direct firing speaker for your rears.

you have chosen well with the sub.. but, you might wanna look for a better price on your receiver.. i know a denon 2805 can be had for much less than $900 bucks.. if you can save a few bucks there, it might leave some xtra cash for the 60's. or even a little bigger sub? never know.. look for bargains, they are out there.

as a whole, i think you are well on your way to building one heck of a system. if you have been torturing yourself for a year, i would say you are due to start buying some stuff!!! enjoy, and make sure and post some pics!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??